Houston Commercial HVAC Companies
HTS Texas is proud of its reputation as the leading supplier of commercial IAQ services in Houston, TX. We are known for our use of the latest technology, innovative IAQ solutions that fit your needs and budget, and responsive customer service. We have also installed over 250 million square feet of IAQ enhancements in buildings such as schools, hospitality establishments, commercial offices, laboratories, government facilities and retail.
The most knowledgeable consulting engineers, facility managers, mechanical contractors and building owners come to HTS Texas for IAQ solutions in Houston, TX, because they trust us to find the best IAQ solutions that address all of their needs. We serve a wide variety of institutional, industrial and commercial clients who want Houston, TX, IAQ services including ventilation, temperature, humidity, controls, filtration and containment removal systems.
We have 16 convenient locations in the United States and Canada, including offices in Houston, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin. Everything we do is customizable and reflects the most recent innovations in IAQ solutions such as UV germicidal irradiation, needlepoint bipolar ionization and the most effective filtration systems. We will work with you to ensure that your facility meets recent ASHRAE air quality recommendations.
What Makes HTS Texas the Foremost Provider of Commercial IAQ Services in Houston, TX?
- Our active filtration solutions have been shown to be 99% effective for eliminating viruses. They have been used with excellent results in medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical environments.
- Among our other Houston, TX, IAQ services, we offer a Dynamic V8 Air Cleaning System that is capable of removing ultrafine particles and unpleasant odors.
- HTS Texas has the latest in ultraviolet light technology to eliminate bacteria, viruses and mold.
- Our Sterile Sweep Germicidal UVC Systems are highly effective against airborne pathogens and viruses.
- Our experts are always glad to work with you and your team to ensure that your facility, whatever its size or age, has the most up-to-date air and water building infrastructure.
- We have IAQ modular sensors that keep track of changes in formaldehyde, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, bio-hazards, temperature and relative humidity.
- Our needlepoint bipolar ionization technology eliminates airborne particulates, odors and pathogens. This technology generates ions without producing ozone or other unwanted byproducts.
Reach out to HTS Texas Soon for Your IAQ Needs
Go to www.hts.com for more detailed information about how we can improve your facility’s IAQ. We look forward to hearing from you today!