HVAC Service Apprentice
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise - one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance. HTS’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario, and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Responsibilities: (With Training and Mentorship as Required)
- Service and Maintenance on a wide variety of HVAC equipment
- Service and Maintenance on MUA, ERV, and VAV systems
- Troubleshooting all makes of HVAC Equipment.
- Working with controls beyond traditional thermostat control with manufacturer-specific PLC’s
- Startup and Commissioning of newly installed HVAC equipment as per manufacturer’s specs.
- Replacement or installation of HVAC equipment
- Work safely and follow company policies and guidelines.
- Attend safety training as required which may include after-hours attendance.
- Maintain licenses and certificates associated with the HVAC Trade.
- After-hours on-call within a department rotation is required
- Other duties as required
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Eager to learn in a fast passed environment
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Be a self-starter with a focus to contribute and succeed.
- G2 preferred (will consider G3)
What we offer:
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing Training
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.