The Insides Sales assistant will work as part of a team which will be responsible for managing multiple projects with the ability to estimate new jobs. This position requires the ability to be highly organized and communicate clearly with customers both internally and externally. He or she will independently perform required duties located in an office environment with occasional visits to jobsite, HTS customers, and vendors.
- Seeks new business opportunities by responding to routine sales leads from Outside Sales and will be responsible for generating quotes.
- Provides technical support for the sales of applied systems to consulting engineers, building operators and mechanical contractors
- Submittal preparation and tracking
- Equipment selections to meet specification and project requirements
- Keep pace with HTS software bid, purchase, and track equipment status
- Ordering from and communicating with vendors
- Provide progress reports to customers of equipment ship dates
- Coordinate startup of equipment
TYPICAL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Vocational School four year program with 2+ years of relative experience
- AA/AS degree with 2+ years of relative experience
- 1+ years of HVAC experience or knowledge of HVAC designs
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Quick ability to learn and understand new software
- Must be results-oriented
- Must be team-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Inside sales assistant will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by the outside sales team.