Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS’s brand promise reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance. HTS’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Inside Sales is responsible for understanding HVAC systems and products in detail to assist in accurately designing, selecting, pricing and project managing HVAC equipment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, sales ability, attention to detail, project management, and organization skills.
Tasks include reviewing mechanical plans and specifications and estimating various HVAC equipment found in those documents. Once a project is won you will also assist with preparing technical submittals and project management to get the product to the construction site.
Construction is a fast-paced industry that needs people that want to be involved and make a difference. There are lots of challenges and coordination needed by our staff to help make the construction process a success. Also, the drive to make buildings more efficient and sustainable is putting HVAC on the cutting edge of new technology.
HTS’ competent engineering teams are on hand from system concept to start-up and throughout the life of the HVAC equipment, to help building owners and the teams they assemble make informed decisions about rapidly changing HVAC technology and deliver cleaner, more efficient, more reliable air and water building infrastructure systems.
- Provide selections and pricing of products and systems to our customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with various factory engineering departments to design equipment to meet or exceed customer job-specific requirements.
- Become involved in industry associations to further network and promote the HTS brands.
- Participate in factory sales, application, and systems training programs to become an industry expert in building mechanical systems.
- Meet with clients to build cooperative business relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or College Diploma in Engineering Technology/Technician or related discipline/related HVAC experience
- Have an interest in HVAC equipment and systems.
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Work well independently and in groups.
- Enjoy talking to others, building new relationships, interacting with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
- Be organized and an effective communicator.
- Have the ability to deal with multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and quality of work.
- Desire to help make buildings more efficient and sustainable
We are open to exploring new graduates without experience and individuals with experience. HTS has extensive experience hiring and training staff, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we have a lot to offer.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive wage with benefits
- A young, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement and growth
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.