Parts and Aftermarket Counter / Inside Sales
- Provide exceptional customer service, by taking calls and serving walk-in customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Provide information regarding pricing, delivery times, backorders and alternative parts
- Provide technical assistance and source required information/materials
- Identify HVAC parts online from our OEM suppliers from our parts lists
- Prepare quotes and follow up
- Prepare sales orders, and returns into the systems.
- Place orders for approved suppliers for parts and equipment when required.
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and act with independent judgment and discretion
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing projects
- Strong organization/project management skills with the ability to determine priority, manage multiple ongoing competing responsibilities and projects, and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Some sales or customer service experience, particularly retail parts counter, is an asset
- HVAC knowledge or parts counter in another field is an asset, however, if you enjoy learning, we will train the right person.
- HTS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- We have created a friendly, fair, and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this.
- We will train, develop, and promote those who demonstrate they are worthy of our investment.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women, and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.