HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers' rep in North America, with 20 locations in the US and Canada. HTS has a vibrant look and brand promise that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project's HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance, including our employees, suppliers, customers, and end-users.
Founded in 2015 in Toronto, Canada, KORE Solutions is a subsidiary company of HTS and an innovative technology solutions and services provider with a strong focus on the HVAC manufacturer's representative industry. With various offerings, including business intelligence software, help service support, and more, KORE delivers end-to-end solutions that empower our partners and clients to build successful businesses.
At KORE, communication and collaboration is our top priority. As a team member, you'll work closely with all departments to develop our software, TRAX, and its infrastructure. We have a strong teamwork-oriented culture, meaning you're surrounded by resources who want you to succeed. Your contributions will also have a direct impact. You'll be providing meaningful change to the company and serve to enhance our processes.
The Product Support Analyst will be working in a dynamic environment, supporting users of our in-house built ERP system. You are accountable for Help Desk ticket analysis, escalation and managing customer expectations. You will work closely with cross-functional teams (Product & Development) to drive optimal customer outcomes in the analysis and prioritization process. In addition, the position will provide guidance/support to our user base on how to use/navigate the system, provide ad-hoc training and act as a sounding board to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Triage tickets/client requests promptly and assigns them to the appropriate queue or team member for resolution.
- Responsible for the ticket workflow, including prioritization and escalation, and following tickets/requests through to resolution.
- Provide outstanding customer support and keep a pulse on the customer experience journey.
- Keep a calm and calculated approach to critical situations where quick response and resolution is important.
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base content relating to both the product and product support.
- Coordinate with internal teams, such as product and development, to release defect fixes and enhancements to production.
- Responsible for using the site ticketing system to record all problems, incidents, and changes. Ensuring detailed troubleshooting and accurate resolution notes for each ticket.
- Create detailed issue tickets in DevOp system according to the guideline and processes.
- Prepare requirements documentation (user stories) for any enhancements emerging from support tickets as needed.
- Create and maintain procedural documentation using the technology, Portal.
- Hybrid of remote work and office setting
- Office setting - Open, collaborative office space (may vary by location)
- Fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Reliable access to personal transportation is a requirement
Minimum Required Technical Skills / Qualifications
Knowledge, Education, Training:
- Degree/diploma in technical communications or related field
- Minimum of 8+ years of support experience for software applications
- Basic knowledge of all Windows-based operating systems
- Basic knowledge of PC based computer hardware
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 suite
Minimum Required Behavioural / Soft Skills
- Possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to empathize with users and team members and quickly grasp the issues they're facing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize many tasks
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative