Records Management & Document Control Specialist
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance.
- Ensures information quality, integrity and reliability throughout the department by following established best practices and processes
- Manages archival project records within Document Management System (DMS) to maintain workflows that facilitate efficient access to information (weeds Bluebeam sessions as required)
- Works collaboratively with sales teams to support the take-off and project management workflow process through Bluebeam Revue
- Maintains paper files and drawings to facilitate access for users
- Prepares digital documents in Bluebeam by following established archives workflow
- Resolves technical problems with Bluebeam software and support internal sales departments by demonstrating a thorough understanding of each sales team's unique workflow
- Tests Bluebeam features with HTS process for bugs, time efficiency, or to facilitate workflow;
- Customizes Bluebeam workflows and tools to facilitate Bluebeam work for teams/users
- Outreach/training; Organizes and conducts Bluebeam training sessions; Creates “help” resources and instruction guides for HTS Bluebeam users;
- Manages the maintenance of Bluebeam studio sessions, i.e. weeds sessions for jobs that are not quoting, cancelled or lost or Projects that are paid
- Provides ongoing technical support for Bluebeam users through ticketing system
- Coordinates phases of Bluebeam implementation across the organization i.e.: maintains Master list of users, coordinates install of Bluebeam for user with IT etc.
- University Degree in Library Science or Master of Archives (or suitable equivalent)
- Microsoft Office - Excel – complex formulas, pivot tables, basic macros etc.
- Microsoft Office – SharePoint – experienced with document management
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Experience building digital systems and web resources for Archives (online databases, online forms and library catalogue)
- Extensive working knowledge of archival and records management principles and best practices, especially as related to digital records preservation and digital record-keeping and traditional record-keeping systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the technical requirements for digital preservation, including hardware, software, metadata schema and file formats.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as an effective team member
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing job priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.