Service Sales Executive
As a result of the ongoing growth and expansion of our Service business, HTS Engineering is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable HVAC Service Sales Executive for our Toronto office. The service account executive is responsible for the sale of HTS service offerings (HVAC maintenance, retrofit and repairs) to owners. The successful candidate must be a self starter with a proven record of being able to anticipate potential HVAC issues and proactively resolve them before they arise. They will promote the HTS value proposition to building owners by providing technical solutions, operational expertise and by positioning renewable maintenance agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships. The service sales executive will execute a formal sales process that will cultivate and manage long-term relationships while seeking new sales opportunities.
- With direction from management, sells the HTS offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners. Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Manages ongoing opportunities, particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers. Keeps management informed of sales progress and changes in the marketplace. Develops and maintains a network of contacts. Understands and leverages the sales process.
- Positively and credibly influences service strategies with owners. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, and presents proposals. Verifies each new proposal with supervising manager prior to presenting it to the customer. With support from the supervising manager, negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Manages the activity of the sales pipeline with a focus on sales phase, close date, and probability of close as well as other pertinent information.
- Actively participates in trade shows. Participates and represents HTS at industry-related events.
- Must have Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning experience.
- A minimum of three years of progressive field sales experience. At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system service or projects.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
- Working knowledge of HTS' HVAC product line is an asset, particularly with McQuay/Daikin, Haakon, Dristeem and Alerton Controls, etc. Visit our website to see more about our product line offering.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.