Ontario Air Handling Unit Systems ServiceHTS Ontario dominates the market in Ontario in HVAC equipment sales. We’re also a leader in air handling unit systems service in Ontario. We serve the cities and regions of Ontario — London, Oshawa, Sudbury, Ottawa, Kitchener, Hamilton, and Toronto — with a wide variety of products such as motor control and variable speed drives, chillers (air, water, heat pump, magnetic and modular), chilled water air handling units (indoor and outdoor), DX VAV rooftops, CHW, HW and CW pumping systems and desiccant dehumidification, to name just a few. HTS Ontario is the premier Ontario AHU HVAC component supplier because we have scores of hard-to-find parts and fully stocked showrooms used by industry professionals including architects, building owners, engineers, and general contractors.
Why You Should Make HTS Ontario As Your AHU Parts & Service in Ontario Company
- We offer custom designs for new construction and renovation projects.
- Engineers appreciate the fact that HTS Ontario supplies them with mechanical specifications like AutoCAD drawings, 3-D drawings and Revit drawings.
- Our air handling unit systems service in Ontario features conceptual estimating and project management. No detail escapes our scrutiny because our custom ERP system tracks all the aspects of a project from start to finish.
- HTS Ontario has commercial AHU HVAC components that suit all your needs and specifications.
- We have exceptionally responsive customer service and 24/7 contact options so all your questions and issues can be addressed promptly.
- We are the Ontario AHU HVAC component supplier for projects such as financial institutions, universities, medical facilities, hospitality, retail, government, laboratories, museums, and offices.
- Our customers get factory-trained mechanics, great customer service, tremendous breadth of services, 24/7 availability, OEM access to parts, OEM-trained mechanics, and direct access to factory technical support.
- We can handle many common problems such as broken equipment, improved efficiency, replacement parts, preventative maintenance, energy management, training, service for broken equipment, OEM service, complaints of smelling gas, insufficient heating/cooling/humidity, noisy HVAC equipment and help with designing HVAC systems, logistics, and on-time delivery.
How to Make HTS Ontario Your Provider for AHU Parts & Service in OntarioHTS Ontario has based its reputation on successfully doing projects of all sizes that are industrial, institutional, or commercial. Our clients can check the efficiency of their system, get labor and parts warranties, benefit from our reasonable prices, resolve problems fast, and optimize energy usage. Call us today at (905) 643-7719 and discover what HTS Ontario can do for you!