The V-MAX GRID™ (MAXIMUM OUTPUT) mechanical support system consists of vertical supports and mounting hardware (including snap-in lamp mounting clips) that can be easily adjusted for duct or plenum height.
The V-MAX GRID™ product line consists of lamp modules with nominal lengths of 21 in., 33 in. and 61 in. Multiple rows of lamp combinations can be mounted horizontally to cover any width duct or plenum (where each lamp is powered by its own ballast). Ballasts are conveniently mounted within the vertical support strut. A flexible conduit houses the lamp power leads between the lamp and the vertical support.
By selecting the appropriate quantity and arrangement of lamps, the V-MAX GRID™ system provides effective airstream disinfection, resulting in improved indoor air quality.
- Telescoping support struts for UV lamp attachment expand to duct height for ease of installation
- Power ballast is designed to mount conveniently inside support strut
- “Snap-in” lamp mounting clips insert easily into holes provided in support strut
- Flexible conduit protects electrical power leads
- The system is ETL listed to UL standards and complies with requirements for the UL ABQK category for commercial air duct mounted accessories
- 21″ V RAY GRID Lamp Module: 120 VAC.45 A 240 VAC.20 A
- 33″ V RAY GRID Lamp Module: 120 VAC.75 A 240 VAC.40 A
- 61″ V RAY GRID Lamp Module: 120 VAC 1.30 A 240 VAC.60 A
- Rated for temperature 30F to 150 F (4C to 57C)
- RH: up to 95% non condensing
- Regulatory approvals: ETL listed to UL/Canadian standards:
- UL 1598/CSA 22.2 250
- UL 1995/CSA 22.2 236
- UL 153/CSA 22.2 12 for category ABQK (Air Duct Mounted Accessories)