BPS LITE High Performance-Low Mass (HPLM) activated carbon filter is designed to efficiently remove a wide range of odors and common air pollutants at an economical initial installation cost. The high performance activated carbon has been optimized in both particle size and function to deliver top performance with minimal mass. The BPS LITE filter is suitable for use in commercial HVAC applications.
The BPS LITE filter is ideally suited for use where intermittent, low concentration ambient air contaminants exist and extended filter life is desired. The filters are well suited for use in air make-up and recirculation systems in office buildings, hospitals, airports, and schools.
With the low-pressure drop, wide-ranging utility, and particulate filtration capabilities, this odor removal filter is one of the most versatile economical filters on the market today.
- Utilizing a patented bonding technique, the carbon maintains its high adsorptive properties that exhibit several advantages over alternative lightweight filters such as carbon slurry or glue-covered particles.
- Improve indoor air quality via effective removal of odorous and irritating gaseous contaminants
- Disposable, easy to use; low service cost
- Economical & effective gas-phase filtration
- High quality, high performance activated carbon & permanganate oxidant
- Clean – no dusting or carbon finesVersatile–available in all standard filter sizes.
- Custom sizes easily accommodated
- Excellent gas-phase polishing filter for high-efficiency applications
- Uses proprietary BPS Technology
- Dual-phase filtration–gas & particulate
- Filter Type: Disposable Granular Activated Carbon Pad filter