The BPS V-Bank activated carbon filter is designed to efficiently remove a wide range of odors and common airborne pollutants. Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel, each module consists of two 1-inch thick BPS bonded carbon panels arranged in a V-configuration. The product is designed for use in most side and front access housings. The BPS V-Bank should be your choice for advanced chemical air filter technology for a variety of applications.
Utilizing a patented bonding technique, the carbon maintains its high absorptive properties and exhibits many advantages over loose carbon-filled filters. There is no loss of efficiency due to settling or bypass. The BPS V-Bank is cleaner and easier to use than loose trays or honeycomb panels.
BPS V-Bank modules are ideally suited for use in a wide range of contaminated air streams that exist in commercial and industrial environments. These include HVAC recirculation systems, make-up air and corrosion control, sewage treatment facilities, trash transfer stations, and waste energy generation plants.
- Improve indoor (or outdoor) air quality via the effective removal of odorous and irritating gaseous contaminants.
- Anti-microbial high-loft, non-woven polyester pre, and final filtration.
- The high mass carbon content for long life.
- Clean because there is no dusting of carbon fines.
- Disposable and ease of use provide low service costs.
- Effective gas filtration in a compact design.
- Fits most standard front and side access frames and housings.
- Superior gas-phase roughing filter for high concentration high-efficiency applications.
- Uses proprietary BPS Technology.