Motivair designs and builds standard pump stations, custom pump stations, and Coolant Distribution Units (CDU) from 1–100 HP. Standard pump stations can be ordered with either simplex (one) or duplex (two) pumps. These are pre-designed stations that include centrifugal circulation pumps with TEFC motors, isolation and check valves, temperature and pressure gauges, NEMA 4 control cabinets with run alarm lights, pump selector switches, and visible and audible alarms.
Pump stations can also be custom designed for customer-specific applications. Some available options include PLC control packages, storage tanks ranging from 50-3,000 gallons, redundant pumps, integrated heat exchangers, specialty valve assemblies, and VFD pump speed control.
- The pre-Fabricated design allows for predictable performance once insight
- A wide range of approved vendors and materials gives the consulting engineer and customer the ability to design a pump station built for the application
- Available PLC control package
- Available open or closed storage tanks
- Available VFD pump speed control.