A major concern when retrofitting is downtime. Since the RVE terminal unit is compact and can be installed through the ceiling grid, installation costs and downtime are reduced. Additional uses for the RVE unit are in exhaust and non reheat supply applications. The stainless steel RVE is ideal for lab applications where the exhaust consists of corrosive materials. Supply applications might include any situation where a round to round connection is desired.
- 22 Gage Construction (Optional 20 Gage and/or Stainless Steel)
- Pneumatic, Analog Electronic, or Digital Controls (By Others)
- Round Inlet and Outlet Sizes: 4” – 16”
- Airflow Capacities: Up to 3700 CFM
- Tested in Accordance with AHRI Standard 880