The 1380 series minimum security lattice face features two different hole patterns for varying applications requirements. The 1380 lattice face is design to be used either as a stand-alone product or can be used as a secure face cover for Krueger’s line of grilles and registers. The square hole design offers minimal security and performance degradation while the round hole pattern offers higher security.
- Security Lattice or Perforated Face Plate
- 12 Gage Steel Construction
- 13/16” Square Holes with 3/16” Fret or 5/16” Diameter Holes on 7/16” Staggered Centers
- Sized to Lay on Face of Krueger Grilles and Registers
- Straight and Counter Sunk Screw Holes (3/16” Diameter),
- Optional Damper or Plaster Frame
- Standard Finish is British White