The cloud based GoFog Sentinel is a blend of IP communication options, digital and analog inputs, and pre-integrated battery back-up specifically designed to monitor your GoFog Humidification System using a “report-by-exception” internet appliance. There are no external antennas to install or modems to provision and configure. This is all handled by GoFog prior to delivery. All customization of alarm messaging etc. is done remotely using the internet and our intuitive web-based management tools.
- Monitor up to 12 different I/O points to determine equipment status.
- A supervised internet connection assures the GoFog Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times.
- The system stores all data in the cloud, protecting against data loss.
- Alerts are sent directly to your mobile devices and to GoFog Technical Support.
- An unlimited number of alarm recipients can be notified by phone, text or email.
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable. No firewall or other IT issues to manage.
- Users can access information and make changes from any web-enabled device.
- Unused I/O can be configured onsite for monitoring water filtration systems or other ancillary equipment.