The key component of a SureFlow® system is a custom-designed fan coil with an integrated low watt circulator, which delivers the water flow through the coil and back to a primary loop. This allows the individual fan coils to be hydraulically isolated from one another and be decoupled from the distribution primary loop. This satisfies the comfort requirements of a cooling-only system with one pipe instead of two and for a cooling and heating system with two pipes instead of four, greatly reducing the horsepower demand for increased energy savings.
- 200-1200 CFM
- Custom designed fan coil with an integrated low watt circulator
- Low silhouette styling for drop-ceiling or over closet applications
- Provided with a galvanized finish
- Fast and easy system design — SureFlow® design software simplifies and automates the selection and rating of equipment in your project
- Saves money — SureFlow® Systems provide 4-pipe performance with 2 installed pipes or 2-pipe performance with 1 installed pipe, which reduces piping and labor cost by up to 40 percent
- Fewer moving parts — zone controls, as well as water balancing valves and test ports are eliminated, thereby reducing the owner’s cost of maintenance