Design flexibility, durable construction, quiet operation, low installation and operating costs make Daikin self-contained indoor air conditioning systems the preferred solution for multi-story projects throughout prominent skylines.
By combining high-efficiency scroll compressors, direct-expansion cooling, water-cooled condensers, water economizers and VAV control, Daikin self-contained units provide significantly higher operating efficiencies than alternative systems. Efficiencies that greatly exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 guidelines are the norm.
- Pre-engineered flexibility to design systems without compromise
- Low installation and operating costs
- Plenum fans allow quieter operation
- Modular construction from 20 to 130 tons
- Controls flexibility—MicroTech® III controls with our Open Choices® feature for easy integration with the BAS of your choice
- R-410A refrigerant allows higher efficiency (model SWP only)