- Platinum LEED Certification Level
- Texana Center Building Owner
- Redding Linden Burr MEP Engineer
- Straus Systems Mechanical Contractor
- Tellepsen Builders General Contractor
- Ray + Hollington Architects Architect
HTS Texas was chosen as the basis of design for the 3-building Texana Center in Rosenberg, TX.
As a LEED Platinum project, HTS provided highly energy efficient equipment from Daikin, United CoolAir and Semco.
A 90-ton Daikin VRV system was installed with five outdoor units and 52 indoor units. Three United CoolAir Omega Air outside air units were installed as well, totaling 33 tons and 5,700 CFM. HTS also provided two SEMCO FVs, totaling 4,735 CFM. Together, the system helped the building achieve the highest LEED certification with its premium energy efficiency.