Centennial College puts the climate first! When Centennial College decided to expand the programming space for the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences, they made the decision to invest in a mass timber zero carbon building utilizing Air Source Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal Panels to provide heating, cooling and domestic water.
HTS worked collaboratively with the design team to select the proper equipment for the project. After extensive design, the job was tendered, and HTS was successful in our bid. We are proud to be a part of another carbon-free building in the GTA.
HTS provided the following equipment:
- Aermec Air Source Heat Pump
- Bell & Gossett Pumps and Hydronic Specialties
- Daikin Make Up Air Unit
- Daikin VRV
- DriSteem Humidifier
- Haakon Air Handler
- Precision Boilers Electric Boiler
- PVI Electric Domestic Hot Water Heater
- Viessman Solar Thermal Collectors