Across Canada, we are experiencing a shortage of housing units of all shapes, sizes, and budgets. This project will help fill a small part of that void – every little bit helps. Killam and their team recognize the value of investing in high-efficiency systems and construction up front as it will pay off down the road. As a result, Killam chose a low carbon/low energy geothermal system for their building.
HTS was involved in the process from early on, proposing various options and equipment to meet the sustainability and energy goals of the project while staying within budget.
HTS supplied the following equipment:
- Omega vertical stacked in-suite heat pumps with integral high-efficiency ERVs
- Aermec water-to-water heat pumps
- Nyle water source heat pumps for domestic potable water
- Daikin water source heat pumps and make-up air systems
- Sigma hydronic heating systems
- Bell & Gossett hydronic pumps and heat exchangers