The 50,000 square foot facility serves as the head office for Ontario Forensic Pathology Service and as a laboratory for forensic investigations. HTS provided the laboratory exhaust fans to meet the critical requirements for exhaust of contaminated air from the facility.
Forensics Services and Coroner’s Complex
- Building OwnerGovernment of Canada
- MEP EngineerCrossey Engineering Ltd. and Leach Wallace Associates Inc.
- Mechanical ContractorModern Niagara Group Inc.
- General ContractorCarillion plc
- ArchitectStantec Architecture Ltd. and McLaren, Wilson, Lawrie Inc., Architects