Maplehurst Public School’s history dates back to 1831, when Aldershot’s second settler, William Applegarth, donated land for the area’s first school. In 1911, the area was divided into School Section No.1 Maplehurst; and School Section No. 3 Fairfield, Maplehurst being the first to open in 1912. At the time, Maplehurst P.S utilized only two-ground floor classes and expected enrollment was 60-75 students. Over the years, the public school has undergone significant renovations, including a rebuild after a fire in 1912, gymnasium and office upgrades, and the addition of a library resource centre.
HTS is proud to have been involved in their HVAC upgrades.
HTS supplied the following equipment:
DAIKIN: Rebel Rooftop Systems
ALERTON: Alerton H/W