We are proud to have been a part of the restoration of Massey Hall, a theatre in Toronto, Ontario, originally built in 1894. Massey Hall was designated a national historic site of Canada in 1981. In 2013, Massey Hall shut down for its 2 phase restoration project. Phase one was completed in 2017, while Phase 2 was completed in 2022. As a result, this 128-year-old building has been updated to meet today’s health and safety standards.
To learn more about the Massey Hall restoration project, you can view the CBC Article here.
HTS supplied the following equipment:
- Daikin Applied – Fan Coils
- Haakon – Air Handling Unit
- Jaga – Clima Canal
- Sigma – Unit Heaters
- Xylem / Bell & Gossett – Heat Exchangers
- Xylem / Bell & Gossett – Pumps
- Xylem / Bell & Gossett – Rolairtrol Air Separator