HTS Texas worked with Carter&Burgess, Letsos Company, and KDW to provide a design build solution HVAC solution to the enormous 330,000 sq. ft. Reed Hycalog World Headquarters. HTS Texas was chosen to supply custom air turnover systems along with a fully integrated DDC controls system for the manufacturing operations and the office building Headquarters. To complete the building automation system, we integrated the lighting controls within our robust industrial internet based DDC controls system.
Reed Hycalog World Headquarters
- Building OwnerReed Hycalog
- MEP EngineerCarter & Burgess
- Mechanical ContractorLetsos Company
- General ContractorKingham Dalton Wilson
- ArchitectCarter & Burgess