Founded in 1962, St. Thomas More, located in Southwest Houston, upgraded their HVAC system to keep up with the growing demands of the parish. HTS provided three ETI Fan Coil Units, a McQuay Air Cooled Screw Chiller- known for it’s quiet sound levels and reliability, four McQuay Vision and four McQuay Destiny Air Handling Units for a total of 18,260 cfm.
St. Thomas More
- Building OwnerArchdiocese of Galveston-Houston
- MEP EngineerWylie&Associates
- Mechanical ContractorTDIndustries Inc
- General ContractorWestfall Constructors Ltd.
- ArchitectPerspectiv Architects