Interested in developing a healthy interior environment, exploring long-term energy conservation strategies, and achieving LEED Gold status, Sysco Corporation (in conjunction with the design and construction team) turned to HTS Texas to provide Daikin air handling units for this 532,000 sq. ft. building.
Sysco Corporation Building
- Building OwnerSysco Corporation
- MEP EngineerI.A. Naman & Associates
- Mechanical ContractorStraus Systems
- General ContractorD.E. Harvey
- ArchitectHOK and Kendall/Heaton Associates