HTS was chosen as the best overall life cycle solution, providing reliable, sustainable, cost effective equipment. For the three buildings renovated in this project, two 600 ton Daikin Pathfinder Chillers, and thirteen Daikin Vision AHU’s (totalling 101,470 CFM) with Q-Pac Fans and ECM motors for efficiency were installed. The Vision AHU’s had to be shipped in small sections & fit in the existing footprint, and we worked hard to make sure the project ran smoothly.
UIW School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Owner University of Incarnate Word
- ArchitectMcChosesney/Blanco Architecture
- General ContractorJoeris General Contracting
- Mechanical ContractorComfort Air
- MEP EngineerMS2 Engineering