In an effort to attract and increase retention of Medical Professionals and Students to the Outaouais region, the Quebec Government and McGill University put a plan together to build a new University Medical Campus at the Gatineau Hospital.
HTS is proud to have designed and provided the mechanical equipment for this job. Our team of engineers worked with the mechanical consultant very early in the design phase to select the proper equipment for the project. After extensive design, the job was finally tendered and HTS estimated, quoted and project managed the job to completion.
HTS is proud to have supplied the following equipment for the project:
- Haakon Hydronic Air Handlers
- Daikin VRV Air-Cooled Condensing Units & Indoor Unit Fan Coils
- IEC Hi-Performance Fan Coils
- DriSteem Humidifiers
- PVI Steam to Domestic Hot Water Heaters
- Jaga Low Temp Radiators
- B&G Pumps & Hydronic Specialties