Round Rock Commercial HVAC Companies
When engineers, building owners, facilities managers and other professionals need commercial IAQ services in Round Rock, TX, they always turn to HTS Texas for the most up-to-date equipment, knowledgeable experts and vast experience. In fact, HTS Texas has installed more than 250 square feet of IAQ enhancements in locations such as schools, health care environments, retail, laboratories, government offices, commercial offices and other public spaces in the industrial, institutional and commercial sectors.
Our IAQ solutions in Round Rock, TX, encompass key components such as ventilation, temperature, humidity, controls, filtration and containment removal systems. We have the Round Rock, TX, IAQ services to help ensure that your employees and visitors are not exposed to dangerous pathogens, mold, bacteria, viruses and foul odors. We work alongside you every step of the way to be sure that your IAQ solutions are customized to precisely suit your building, no matter what size and age it is, as well as your budget.
In addition to offering preventative maintenance, HTS Texas has emergency service when problems arise unexpectedly that require immediate attention. We can assist you with bringing your facility up to ASHRAE standards, too.
HTS Texas Has the Best Commercial IAQ Services in Round Rock, TX
- Our active filtration solutions are 99% effective for eliminating viruses, which is a key concern these days. They have been installed in countless medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical facilities that must be contaminant-free.
- Using HTS Texas’ state-of-the-art IAQ systems, you can monitor key factors like temperature and humidity with reliable, around-the-clock, real-time data.
- Our experts will check to see that your facility has air and water building infrastructure that is in excellent working condition at all times.
- HTS Texas provides you with options such as UV germicidal irradiation, needlepoint bipolar ionization and filtration systems that represent the latest, most sensitive technology on the market.
- HTS Texas has convenient locations in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Fort Worth and Dallas.
- IAQ technology is always evolving. We will assist you with important decisions about which IAQ solutions best fit your needs.
- Our IAQ solutions are customizable for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
We have 16 locations in the United States and Canada.
- HTS Texas has IAQ modular sensors that can monitor levels of formaldehyde, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, bio-hazards, temperature and relative humidity.
Find Out More About Our Round Rock, TX, IAQ Services
Visit our web site today at www.hts.com!