Daikin North America (VRV & ASHPs) FXDQ Slim Duct
Built-in Concealed Ceiling Unit LEED Friendly
Download FXDQ SLIM DUCT BROCHURE
The slim duct built-in concealed ceiling unit (Model FXDQ) is available for use with the VRV and VRV-S systems to complement the existing concealed ceiling unit options (FXSQ, FXMQ). With its low profile, low sound level, this unit can be installed into limited ceiling void, bulkhead and soffet space.
- The slim height, at only 7-7/8”, makes it suitable for most of the applications where attic / bulkhead space is limited
- With a sound level as low as 29dBA for the 7, 9 or 12MBH indoor unit, these systems are among the quietest on the market
- Factory set rear suction, bottom suction is possible to reverse
- Washable filter included
- Condensate pump with vertical lift of up to 24” included as standard
- External static pressure selectable switch (0.04”wg – 0.16”wg/factory: 0.04”)
- To be used with VRV outdoor units, using R-410A refrigerant and inverter “variable speed” compressor technology.